Fixed Asset Pro is the affordable fixed asset management and depreciation software system for small and mid-sized businesses.
If you want a better way to organize fixed asset data, calculate depreciation, and prepare tax and financial reports, then Fixed Asset Pro is for you.
Updated for the latest tax depreciation rules.
Performance and price make Fixed Asset Pro a terrific value for small and mid-sized businesses:
- Free yourself from the headaches of calculating depreciation and tracking fixed assets.
- Replaces old, unreliable spreadsheets and the limited functionality of accounting system FA modules.
- Save time by streamlining fixed asset organization and record keeping.
- Save on taxes by not missing important depreciation deductions such as Bonus Depreciation and Section 179 Expensing.
- Save money by not insuring assets that are off the books.
Now With Flex View: The Fixed Asset Pro Flex View enhancement provides a dynamic view of your data. You can include only the fields that you want to see, add sub-totals and easily sort and search your data. There is no limited to the number of views your can create and each one is exportable to Excel.
The Fixed Asset Pro Quick Start Training System = Fast Deployment:
Fixed Asset Pro is easy to install and includes a Data Import Wizard that eliminates data entry. You can import your data from Microsoft Excel and other common file formats.
As an added bonus, you’ll get access to our Quick Start Training System that includes:
- A library of 7 valuable training videos that will show you how the program works.
- 3 additional videos that walk you step-by-step through the Data Import Wizard.
- A live session (up to 30 minutes) with one of our expert trainers to make sure that you get started quickly and on the right foot.
Total savings of $295… order by January 21, 2017.
For a limited time, you can get Fixed Asset Pro for just $499 (single user) or, better yet, just $599 (total) for a site license. Either way, you’ll save $100 by acting now.
Plus…by acting now we will include free access to the Quick Start Training System (a $195 value). That’s a total savings of $295.
|Single License (Retail: $599)||$499|
|Site License (Retail: $699)||$599|
In addition to an affordable price, unlimited FREE technical support is included for current users. You can get your questions answered via telephone, email or live chat.
Annual updates are typically $189 for a single user and $269 for a site license (slightly more for a MAJOR UPGRADE). There are no other support contracts or hidden charges to worry about.