TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this Web site is conditioned upon the following:
- No part of this site may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express written approval of MoneySoft, Inc.
- The materials available at MoneySoft’s Web site are provided for information purposes only. MoneySoft does not provide financial, legal, tax or other types of advice. You should always seek legal, tax, accounting and financial advice from the appropriate professional.
- MoneySoft and the other information providers mentioned on this site do not make any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the results to be obtained from use of the information on this site, as well as the merchantability or fitness of the information for a particular purpose or use.
- Factual information is obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, MoneySoft and the information providers shall not be liable for the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of any of the information contained on the site, or for any delays or omissions therefrom.
- MoneySoft and the other information providers shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive, or consequential damages.
- MoneySoft, Buy-Out Plan, DealSense, and Acquisition MarketPlace are registered trademarks of MoneySoft, Inc. DealSense Plus, Corporate Valuation Professional, PDQ Deal Reviewer, PDQ Value, Financial Report Builder, and Fixed Asset Pro are trademarks of MoneySoft, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- MoneySoft’s application software is sold with a 30-day money back guarantee. Database products are sold “as is” and are not refundable.